Plan now to join us at Bennett Valley Golf Course on Friday, September 22 for our 2nd Annual Golf Tournament and Dinner Auction.
Last year was a great success for our annual fundraising event. We raised $9,000 that contributed greatly to enhance the services we provide to 125 adults with special needs. We were able to provide equestrian therapy once a week for several of our farm program participants with these additional funds.
We look forward to another outstanding event this year! There are several ways you can participate, even if you don’t golf or, can’t attend the day of the event. Here is how you can participate.
- Be a sponsor: As a sponsor with your donation of:
- $100 you will have your name or a business name at a prominent sign at one of the tee areas.
- $150 you will additionally have your name posted on our tournament registration website.
- $200 you will additionally have your name listed in our dinner program.
- Acquire a donation to be used at our silent auction and raffle. We need several great items that will be given as prizes to our golfers. We will also have many donated items displayed at the dinner following the golf tournament that will be available for the silent auction and various raffles. If you have an item to donate or, know someone who can, please deliver it to our office or make arrangements with us to pick it up.
- Some of the amazing items we have already acquired include passes to Disneyland and tickets to a Golden State Warriors basketball game.
- Attend the dinner and auction. The dinner following the tournament will be held at Legends Restaurant next to the golf course. The cost for the dinner is $45.
- Participate in the 50/50 raffle. This year we will be having a raffle for everyone, whether you attend the day of the event or not. You can send in a check or come by the office to get your raffle tickets. The tickets are $2 each or 6 for $10. The winning number will be drawn the night of the dinner event. Half of the money received from the raffle will be given to you and half will go to Oaks.
- Sign up to golf! Get together a foursome and have a great afternoon of golf with the potential of winning some outstanding prizes. You can sign up as an individual and we will pair you with some other friendly golfers. Use the registration form on the adjoining page or simply go to our website and sign up online.
Included with every registration is the green fee, a cart, practice balls at the driving range, a “swag bag” with some goodies, refreshments and a free raffle ticket.
An Early Bird discount of $10 for individuals and $40 for foursomes is available before August 1. Online use the promo code “1 Early Bird” for an individual or “4 Early Bird” for a foursome.